First-time buyers are welcome at Coombes & Wright Mortgage Solutions. Congratulations on deciding to buy your first home! Getting your foot on the property ladder can be one of the most important purchases you will ever make. At Coombes & Wright, we understand your excitement, as well as your concerns. Our team of experts support you at every step, from your first enquiry to successful completion and picking up the keys.
No doubt you have lots of questions. Our team has over 100 years of combined property and mortgage industry experience. We have helped and advised thousands of homebuyers and happily share our knowledge.
- How much can I borrow?
- What will the repayments be?
- Will I need insurance?
How much deposit do I need for my first mortgage?
Currently, mortgage lenders will lend up to 95% of the value or purchase price, whichever is lower. This means you will be required to put a 5% deposit down, and the more deposit you can produce, often the better deal lenders will offer.
Don’t worry if you can’t produce this size of deposit. Coombes & Wright Mortgage Solutions can look at alternative ways of getting you on the property ladder, for instance, Shared Equity or Shared Ownership.
Are there any first-time buyer help schemes?
What type of mortgage is best for me?
Mortgage Types Explained
No doubt you have lots of questions. The Coombes & Wright team has over 100 years of combined property and mortgage industry experience. We have helped and advised thousands of people to remortgage and happily share our knowledge and expertise.
Learn about the different types of mortgages available and their suitability to your circumstances.
Why should I use Coombes & Wright Mortgage Solutions?
We make it our priority to provide a local, flexible and friendly advice service. We pledge to:
- Simplify securing and completing your mortgage and protection products from initial enquiry to completion.
- Search a comprehensive range of lenders across the market, with access to over 65 lenders, to find suitable products to meet your current needs.
- Fully explain the process, options and pricing.
- Explore and compare quotes for protection cover based on an analysis of a number of insurers.
- Offer free no-obligation initial consultations, either face-to-face or over the phone or on a video call.
- Manage the complete mortgage and protection process for you, including all application paperwork and admin, liaising with your lender, solicitors, estate agent or new home builders.
- Keep you updated at every stage to prevent delays and create a stress-free experience.
Our CWMS Team
Coombes & Wright Mortgage Solutions is an award-winning mortgage & protection broker providing local, flexible, friendly advice. We have offices in Brookman’s Park, Hatfield, as well as in Abbots Langley, Hertfordshire, London and Dover and Canterbury in Kent.
Our team has over 100 years of combined property and mortgage industry experience. Jointly, we have helped and advised thousands of people at all levels of the property ladder. We pride ourselves on personalised service, exceptional customer care and a friendly approach.
Life Insurance and Protection Cover
At Coombes and Wright, we believe having appropriate protection cover is critical to safeguard the peace of mind of families and companies. Mortgage repayments are often your largest monthly outgoing. If you could not work due to illness or redundancy, repayments would still need to be met, or you could risk losing your home or property. In the eventuality of income vulnerability, critical illness or death, we check that you have adequate cover to protect you and your family.
- Is your family adequately protected?
- When did you last review your current cover?
- Have you considered what might cause you to lose your income or home?
CONTACT COOMBES & WRIGHT MORTGAGE SOLUTIONS
Get in touch with us today to learn how we can provide you with flexible and friendly mortgage and protection advice.